Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 New Business Blog

I am currently reading up on selling crafts on-line and Craft, Inc. to develop a business plan for my crafts business. This is my New Year's promise to myself. No, I don't go solely by resolutions, because that can easily be broken. Developing a new plan for Threads-N-Strands is very important.

I also wish to develop two more plans.

One is for becoming an associate for a LYS or one of the big box stores, here, along with a resume, I think it would be refreshing to post my business plans for the targeted shops.

Another business plan will be as a freelance clerk. Resume's are still ok, but to show a plan on how to make everyone's life easier would be a dynamic show of interest for the company.


So, getting back to TNS. In-between my crocheting, I'll be reading, a lot. But also tend to my Facebook page, Tweets, and ravelry.
I will also be keeping a calendar. This calendar will post craft fairs I'll be setting up a booth for. This I'll keep on Facebook. And on Ravelry, I'll form a new group for customers to visit.
I am thinking of Intuit, but they snag you with get a few months free, then you have to start paying. Hmmmm. Well, ok, I'll make my own website, just not now.
I do know so far, I have Hallockville Museum Farm's Fleece & Fiber Festival and Fall Festival. F&F is in May. I plan on making wonderful cotton goodies for the bath & kitchen. I will also dedicate into making pretty white baby things as well. I'll also spend the summer months prepping for my booth. I plan to add hats this year. Shawls, too. And low, reasonable prices.  Especially for babies and for kids who love fun things.

Anyway, best get going here. I got a custom order to complete, and I promised her it would be finished over the weekend. 

Till then,
Happy stitching!www.ravelry.com/threadsnstrands

No comments:

Post a Comment